Canberra Health Services (CHS) delivers high quality, effective, person-centred care.
We deliver a range of health services for people across the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding Southern New South Wales region.
Some of these services include, but are not limited to:
- Canberra Hospital, which provides trauma services and most major medical and surgical services.
- University of Canberra Hospital, a rehabilitation facility that offers additional outpatient services.
- Walk-in centres, which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Community health centres, providing general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- Community based health services, such as early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug services.
To find out more visit our services and clinics information.
Canberra Hospital Foundation
The Canberra Hospital Foundation is the endorsed charity for Canberra Health Services.
Donations to the Foundation help our patients by funding cutting-edge equipment, therapeutic well-being programs and calming away from bed spaces.
With your support, Canberra Hospital Foundation can help every patient in some way and help our teams to create world class care right here in Canberra.